Monday, August 18, 2008

Chicken Pockets


I don't have a "recipe" for this....it was something my neighbor, Jill told me about and I tried it!! Love it. One of those great recipes when you forget to make dinner!! Haha!!



1 package crescent rolls
1 large can chunked chicken
1 (8oz) package cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon parsley
1/2 teaspoon minced onion
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spread the crescent rolls out and break into 4 rectangles (2 crescent rolls each). Soften cream cheese (I use a hand blender) and add the chicken and spices (you could use any seasoning you prefer). Put the cream cheese mixture into each crescent roll and pull the crescent roll up around the sides to form a pocket. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.

Yummy!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh my, that looks so good! Total comfort food!