Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tastefully Simple Stuffed Chicken Breast

2 large boneless skinless chicken breast, thawed
4 oz cream cheese
1 tablespoon of seasoning of choice
1/2 c mozzarella cheese

I soften 4 oz of cream cheese by microwaving it for 15 seconds and then beating it with a fork. I add a Tastefully Simple mix Dried Tomato and Garlic Pesto to the cream cheese but really any seasoning mix of your liking would work. Then I take two thawed boneless skinless chicken breast and slice them so I can stuff them with the cream cheese. Put the stuffed chicken in a 9X13 pan and bake on 350 uncovered for 45 minutes. During the last couple of minutes in the oven add some mozzerella cheese on top just to melt. Very very easy and very good! What I really like about it is that you can add any seasoning mix to change it up! I usually make rice or potatoes with it but you could also add some veggies to the pan for a side dish!

No comments: